About This Website - Sobre este sitio web - À propos de ce site Web - Об этом сайте - Über diese Website - इस वेबसाइट के बारे में - 关于本网站 - عن هذا الموقع
Don, our friend, you will be dearly missed.
The ministry of Hope Translated is carried on by: Doug & Maggie Greenfield
It is with mixed feelings of sadness and joy that we bid farewell to Mr. Don Bleasdale, servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, writer, prayer warrior and creator of this website.
Don was called home to heaven by the Lord Jesus Christ in November 2017
This website will continue as a tribute to Mr. Bleasdale's lifelong work to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ - Saviour - Friend - Redeemer & King of Kings to this hurting world. This message is a ray of truth in a world of lies.
About the website and the love of God for all people.
The message of Hope Translated was the work of Canadian, Don Bleasdale while the website was designed and constructed by good friend Doug Greenfield. When Don had to retire on full-time disability at age 48, God gave him a burden for the souls of people in need of salvation. This love and concern for mankind does not come naturally but is a result of the Spirit of God within Don that caused him to reach out to people in the world.
He began his ministry by designing and writing small paper tracts (pamphlets) with messages from God that are found in the Bible. They are handed out to people or placed where they can be found. Later, those tracts were translated into many languages and sent around the world. These are messages of hope for mankind, the message that Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners, becoming the bridge between man and God.
Don’s tracts are in high demand by churches and God’s workers all over the world. On this website you will see some of those messages written in your own language.
We love you because God loves you with a love so great that He gave His only begotten Son as the sacrifice for our sins (wrong thoughts and actions). By asking Jesus Christ (God’s only begotten Son) to be our Lord and Saviour, and turning away from our sins, we become members of God’s family and escape the torment of everlasting hell in the lake of fire. The relationship that you can have with the Creator God is wonderful and comforting once you have asked God to forgive you of your old, sinful, ungodly ways, and asked Jesus Christ to come into your life and be your Lord and Saviour. He does this by the Holy Spirit of God.
Since our brother Don's passing this web translation ministry has been continued by long time friends and web developer, Doug & Maggie Greenfield. (Artscript Canada Publications online and print ministries teaching God's Love for humanity and the need to be at peace with all people)
It is this “Hope and Good News” that is the message in Don’s writing and on this website for you.
May the God of Creation and His Son Jesus Christ help you to understand the message and come to know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
In your own language read the message of Hope
In your own language read the message, Good News in a World of Bad News
In your own language read the story of Mr. Bleasdale's life
Valuable resource links
Hope Translated Statement of Faith
(What we believe)
1. The Scriptures: We believe the Holy Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind. The 66 books of the Old and New Testament make up the complete, authoritative, infallible (without error) Holy Spirit inspired Word of God. Further, we believe that the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice providing encouragement, guidance, comfort and instruction for training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 119:89; 2 Peter1:20-21; Psalm 12:6-7.
2. Creation: We believe the Genesis account of creation exclusively. Creation was a direct act of God, literal days, instantaneous and miraculous. We believe man was created in the image of God and all reproduction was “after his kind”. Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16-19; Job 26:7; Psalm 33:6,9; John 1:3.
3. Living God: We believe that there is one, and only one, true living God who is infinite, all knowing Spirit, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - each equally deserving worship and obedience. Deuteronomy 6:14; Isaiah 45:5-7; 1 Corinthians 8:4; John 4:24; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14.
4. God the Father: We believe in God the Father who is the first person of the Trinity, an infinite personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of mankind, hears and answers prayer, and saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ - His Son, and asks for forgiveness of his sins. John 16:23-27; Galatians 4:4-6; Ephesians 1:3, 17-23.
5. God the Son: We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person of the Trinity and is the only begotten eternal Son of God, who became flesh to reveal God to man to fulfill prophecy, and to become the Saviour of sinners. In becoming man Jesus did not cease in any way to be God so that He is fully God and fully man inseparably united in one person forever. Jesus was miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross as the substitutionary, all-sufficient atoning sacrifice for repentant sinners, was buried, bodily rose from the dead, physically ascended into heaven in His glorified resurrected body, is seated at the right hand of the Father performing His ministry of intercession, will return in the air to claim His bride the church, and will come again to earth in bodily form, personally and visibly, to conclude human history and consummate God’s eternal plan by executing judgment and ushering in His Millennial Kingdom reign to be followed by the eternal state. John 1:1,14,18; John3:16; Luke 1:30-35; Philippians 2:5-8; Colossians 2:3,9; Mark 10:45; Acts 2:22-24; John 1:29; Romans 3:25-26; Hebrews 10:5-14; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18; John 20:20; Philippians 3:20-21; Hebrews 1:3; Romans 8:34; 1 John 2;1; Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Thessalonians 2:7; Matthew 24:44; Revelation 19:11-21.
6. Man was created to glorify God: We believe he was originally created in the image and after the likeness of God by the direct act of God and did not come into being as the result of evolution. Man was created to glorify God, worship and serve Him, and have fellowship with Him. Man fell through sin by disobeying God, thus incurring both physical and spiritual death, which alienated him from God. Man’s nature was thus corrupted and he is utterly lost (dead in trespasses and sins) and totally incapable of saving himself and coming back into right relationship with God by his own merit or effort. Genesis 1:26; Genesis 2:6,17; Genesis 3: 17-24; Isaiah 59:1-2; Romans 3: 9-19,23; Romans 5:8; Luke 18:26-27; Ephesians 2:13.
7. God the Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity who specially came into the world on the day of Pentecost to glorify Christ and to enable mankind to appropriate the salvation wrought by Christ. He is the primary agent for the conviction of sin and for regeneration. Simultaneously with salvation, the Holy Spirit imparts new life, baptizes the believer into the body of Christ (His church), permanently indwells the believer, and securely seals the believer unto the day of redemption. The Holy Spirit fills (directs and controls) those believers who are yielded to Him, enables believers to bear fruit, and empowers believers to live a life free from sin’s dominion. We also believe that the Holy Spirit gives spiritual gifts to believers for the purpose of edifying the church in accordance with the teachings of scripture. 1 Corinthians 13:8; 1 Corinthians 14:22; John 16:7-8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:13-14; Ephesians 4:30; Galatians 5:16-17; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Peter 4:10-11; Romans 12:3-8.
8. Satan: We believe that Satan is the instigator of evil and a real spirit being, not simply the personification of evil. He is a fallen angel who, under the sovereign permission of God, has been given temporary rulership of the earth. He was utterly defeated at the cross, but the execution of his judgment has been postponed by God until after the Millennial Kingdom, when he will be cast into the eternal lake of fire. In the meantime, he deceives the world and seeks to establish his counterfeit kingdom on earth to discredit and blaspheme God and to tempt, accuse, attack and destroy believers. He can be resisted by the believer through faith and reliance on the power of the Holy Spirit. Genesis 3:1-5; Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Job 1:2; 1 John 5:19; 2 Corinthians 11:14; 1 Timothy 3:6; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4:7; Revelation 20:1-3.
9. Salvation: We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for forgiveness of sins and salvation, which is the free gift of God’s grace. Salvation is affected by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit and cannot be secured by man’s works or personal merit. Salvation is only appropriated by a person placing his faith in the finished work of Christ. Repentance is a turning toward God and away from sin and is a part of but not separate from believing faith. “The Gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” and those who receive Jesus Christ by faith are born again, have their sins forgiven, become children of God, are a new creation in Christ, and “are sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption” being kept by the power of God. Ephesians 1:7,13-14; John 1:12-13; John 3:1-7; 2 corinthians 5:17; Romans 1:16;Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-10; Romans 8:14-17; Romans 8: 31-39; John 10:27-29; Romans 14:6; Acts 26:20; 1 Peter 1:3-5.
10.The Christian Life: We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself and should by the power of the indwelling Spirit, allow Christ to manifest His life through him to God’s glory. By ever increasing obedience to the Word of God, each believer should mature and progressively become more like Jesus in the power of the Spirit, should live a holy life, not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, exercise his spiritual gifts to build up the body of Christ, witness for Christ, be personally involved in making disciples, to fulfill the great commission, perform good works and bear fruit to the glory of God. Galatians 2:20; 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 Peter 2:11; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Romans 6:11-13; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 4:11-12; Ephesians 4: 22-24; 1 Peter 4:10-11; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1:10; John 15:8,16.
11.The Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ of which Jesus is the Head and whose members are those who have truly received Christ by faith. The local church is a tangible expression of the body of Christ in a particular location. Since all members of the body of Christ are united in Christ by the same Spirit, they should live in love, harmony and unity, being intent on the same purpose and accepting those sectarian or denominational practices which are based on a sincere interpretation of the Bible, which do not relate to substantive doctrinal matters, and which do not in practice cause disunity or hinder the ministry. The purpose of the church is to make Christ known to lost men and to make disciples, and glorify God on earth. Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27; Ephesians 1:20-23; Ephesians 4:1-6; Ephesians 4:12-16; Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1:24-29.
Jesus said: “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.” Matthew 28:18-20 Hope Translated is dedicated to the God of Creation and to His redeeming work.
Hope Translated is dedicated the God of Creation and His redeeming work.
Contact us for your endorsement and to add your Church or World Missions link to this site.
Contact Hope Translated
Seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.
found in the Holy Bible
HOME - WELCOME - ENTER SITE
The professionally translated pages on this site were originally written as Evangelical tracts to be distributed by Missions around the world.